Though summer is a great time to enjoy outdoor activities, it’s also the time to take extra care of your hair. Summer causes a lot of hair problems such as frizziness, sun damage, chlorine and saltwater damage, split ends, dry scalp and so on.
In this article, I’ve shared some cool hair care tips for summers. I hope you guys will get the benefits.
Is your hair looking dull and frizzy? Yes? Don’t worry! These tips will definitely solve all your hair problems. Have a look.
- A simple hot oil massage at home would work wonders for you. Massage thoroughly into your scalp and hair ends as these tend to get dry faster.
- You must use a good natural shampoo for your hair. We tend to sweat a lot during summer, which results in loss of moisture from the scalp. So, a moisturizing conditioner is must after shampooing. If you want to go the natural way, use a banana and milk conditioner post hair wash.
- During summers, you should cover your head with a scarf before going outdoors. It’ll protect your hair from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- Keep your hair loose. Tie up your hair in a messy braid or a loose bun. Tight hairstyles can result in hair fall, especially if it’s dry because of the summer heat.
- Use cucumber in your scalp to get a cooling effect. Or, use fruity hair packs for that natural shine on your hair. It’ll also prevent your hair from sweating.
- Want to get a beautiful and healthy hair? If so, then trim your hair twice during summer. It’ll help you to get rid of dry and split ends.
- If you’re having too much hair fall during summers, use egg white as a pack for your hair. It prevents hair fall and improves hair growth.
- Want to get rid of dull hair? Yes? A beer wash will bring back the shine on your hair.
- A healthy diet is a must for healthy hair. You must eat omega-3 fatty acids rich foods like salmon, spinach, and omega-3-rich eggs to keep your hair strong, healthy, and shiny.
- Most importantly, try to avoid using any kind of chemical hair sprays, hair colors, hair dryers, and hair straighteners. These will make your hair more dry and frizzy.
Getting beautiful and healthy hair during summers is not a tough job. You just need to take few minutes from your busy schedule and avoid the things that are not good for your hair. That’s it!